Friday, January 27, 2006

Look, it's a post NOT about my darling daughter!

Apparently the neighbours are not too fond of my choice in music (neither is my husband but that's a whole other post). It seems every time I turn the stereo on shortly afterwards I hear some pounding music from next door. Harumph! It's like they don't even think about playing music until they hear mine. Thankfully, I don't hate their choice in music. Most of what I can make out has been fairly enjoyable. I just don't want to hear it at the same time as mine. Maybe I should go chat with them and we could set up some sort of schedule.

Ah, the joys of living in an apartment.

While I'm on the topic though, there is one definite plus to living in an apartment. You can't HELP but keep clutter down to a minimum. If we don't need it, it's gone. Limited space helps with the need vs. want decision. (Well, except for a few items that are stored elsewhere until we get a bit more space.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyska said...

i get in trouble for laughing too loud too late at night... we now have a "midnight" rule with the apt above us. Go figure!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home