Friday, March 24, 2006

Romantic fool.


Just sitting here, baby in my arms (who, incidentally, is alternately picking at her tiny toes and madly trying to get at the keyboard to start her own blog entitled "Help! My mother is ignoring me!"), listening to some music and realizing how happy I am. My family at the left. My home.



Feels Like Home
Well, if you knew how much this moment means to me
And how long I've waited for your touch
And if you knew how happy you are making me
I never thought that I'd love anyone so much

It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way the back where I come from
It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I belong
- Chantal Kreviazuk

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to comment because I appreciated this post, but there's nothing to say that won't trivialize it.

2:35 PM  
Blogger corrie said...

I absolutely love that song. So glad you can sing it with a full heart...

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home