Wednesday, May 04, 2011

She's soooo good at secrets

Something like Mother's Day just about does her in. Nearly every day for the past week she's told me that she has a card she made for me and can she please, please, please give it to me.

And then today...

Mom, Saturday Daddy and Jack and I have to go shopping for you.

We're going to make something for you. It's a surprise. I saw it in a book and you will so, SO love it.

We don't have all the ingredients.

We need blueberries and maybe if we still have some whipping cream...

Well, la-di-da, methinks I'm getting a puppy for Mother's Day.

2 Comments:

Blogger corrie said...

Hmmm... do you think her dad's genes could have something to do with that? I seem to remember hearing about a proposal that happened in a parking lot because someone couldn't wait to give you the ring....
: )

10:18 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

ha ha ha HA!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home