Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bless her little detailed/organized mind!

Abby is having two friends over for a play date this afternoon. Her very first one. She wrote up a list of things to do with the girls. Apparently (based on the list) they're going to be here for 18 hours or something. :-)

Note 1: #3 is chnips brat for you non-Mennonites. She insisted I spell it out that way instead of just saying crokinole.

Note #2: It's written in crayon as she gave up markers for lent.

Note #3: It pleases me immensely that she (all on her own) starting printing her "i"s like she does. It's the exact way I wrote them as a child.

3 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

Oh! A list! A girl after my own heart... I especially love the dancing party plan...

So how was the big play date?

12:37 PM  
Blogger corrie said...

I heard ALL about her list in KV (I was in her small group). I was surprised to hear that watching videos was on her list but not surprised to hear about the dance party or the making of rice krispie bars.

Did the play date live up to her expectations?

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. How did she get that old?

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home