Tuesday, February 08, 2011

They say you should learn something new every day

Here's what we learned last night while sitting around the dinner table after supper:

Canada's population is around 33,000,000. Due to our size that works out to about 9 people per square mile.

Hong Kong has a population of just shy of 7,000,000. Due to their size that works out to about 18,000 people per square mile! Hokey panokey!

So, you can now go back to bed.

You're welcome.

Although, since you're here anyway, here's another random fact: I just changed the battery on my command start yesterday. That is the very first time since I purchased the car. In 2000! That's 10+ years! Can someone please explain to me why we have to change the batteries in Abby's little cd player nearly every week and my command start battery can last 10 years?!

2 Comments:

Blogger beckster said...

Holy Crap! Tom and I just calculated that means each person would have 39 feet squared of personal space on flat ground!

7:28 PM  
Blogger ccap said...

Yeah, P&C live on the 42nd floor. We don't even HAVE any apartment buildings that high here. There - common.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home