Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Photography project (yes, another one)

As if my 100 strangers photography project weren't enough (which, incidentally is pretty much at a stand still right now - I find it soooo much harder chatting up strangers in the winter) I've taken on another one with a friend of mine. This one doesn't make my heart palpitate as much nor my throat to close each time I approach taking a photo.

The idea is simple. 52 weeks of the year. 52 words. Each word is up to us how we want to interpret or photograph it.

Feel free to come by for a visit... at least on Saturdays.

52 by 2

Psst, soooo not a competition of any sort - both of us just like taking pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

What? You don't want to wander the cold, bleak streets at -20 and ask people if you can take pictures of them all foggy glasses and running noses and frostbitten cheeks? Why ever not?

3:03 PM  
Blogger beckster said...

Oh, I like this one!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home