Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10th

Three years ago today was one of the hardest days of my life.

I wonder if a day has gone by when I haven't thought back to January 10, 2008.

I wonder if a day has gone by when I haven't thanked God for our worst fears not coming true on that day.

I wonder if a day has gone by where I HAVEN'T feared that the tumour will one day grow back.

I remember my mom telling me (shortly after Jack's birth) that we should be thanking God several times a day for the miracle God gave us. No, mom, I'm sorry, I disagree with you. I think my entire breathing should be in reverance to my God and the gifts He's given us.

Messy

4 Comments:

Blogger darien said...

Amen and amen....and oh my goodness but he's a charmer.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Heather Plett said...

We are all so lucky to have that delightful little goofball in our family.

6:43 PM  
Blogger corrie said...

I'll never forget my Jack-Light and how hard we all prayed for your little fighter.

So glad to be a part of his life (big head, little bum and all!)

4:35 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

Ah, Jackie. Funniest little 2 year old I've know. And darn sweet too.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home