Monday, January 17, 2011

Useless Stats

Yes, I did a post like this last year. But, here's the thing about me. I like movies. And, I also like stats. And I love year-in-review type lists. So, combine all three? Yeah, I'll fritter away some time. Plus, I don't go anywhere during my lunch hour and yet I like to take a break so lazy internet usage is just the break I need. Anyway, this year I got even nuttier. Last year 26 lists? This year 42. It's unhealthy really. Without further adieu, here are the most highly rated movies of 2010:

10. The Ghost Writer - 8 votes
10. The Fighter - 8 votes
9. The Town - 10 votes
9. Exit Through the Gift Shop - 10 votes
8. True Grit - 11 votes
7. 127 Hours - 12 votes
6. The Kids Are All Right - 17 votes
5. The King's Speech - 18 votes
5. Black Swan - 18 votes
4. Winter's Bone - 19 votes
3. Inception - 21 votes
2. Toy Story 3 - 26 votes

And by far and away the number one movie to appear on most critics' Top 10 Movies of 2010 is...

1. The Social Network - 36 votes

I've seen 10.5 of the movies noted (thus far, I still want to make it through another 1.5 of them). There are a couple on there that are completely perplexing to me but such is the way of "art".

1 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

ugh. art. puke. ha ha. I'm off to see some "art" again tonight because Don wants to see some 'art' too. ha ha.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home