Friday, January 15, 2010

Your Useless Information of the Day

Also entitled, "Really, she had time to do THAT?"

Partially based on a conversation started during Movie Day 2010 and partially just for kicks and curiosity I checked out 26 different movie critics' Top Movies of 2009. Anyone from Time Magazine to CNN to Ebert to Winnipeg Free Press to... Well, you get the picture. Wanna see what the Top 10 overall was? (Note: Yes, there are more than 10 listed here but there were some ties.)

10. The Hangover - 5 votes
10. Where The Wild Things Are - 5 votes
9. Coraline - 6 votes
9. Star Trek - 6 votes
8. (500) Days of Summer - 7 votes
8. Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire - 7 votes
8. The White Ribbon - 7 votes
7. A Serious Man - 8 votes
6. An Education - 10 votes
5. Fantastic Mr. Fox - 11 votes
4. Avatar - 12 votes
4. District 9 - 12 votes
3. Inglorious Basterds - 13 votes
3. Up - 13 votes
2. The Hurt Locker - 21 votes
1. Up in the Air - 22 votes

I've sadly only seen 6 on the list but of those six I'm okay with 5 of them BEING on the list. More than that I'm not saying for fear of rejection by my family and peers.

5 Comments:

Anonymous bbb said...

I had no idea I was so different from the critics!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:19 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

See, this is why your awesome. You can do cool things like this...for fun! I SO would have given up after like 3 lists. And also, I have FOUR that I'm okay with being on there, so maybe we can have a private convo sometime without fear! ;) AND, sigh, I guess I should really get around to seeing Up In the Air. I guess. I'm just so sick of All. The. Hype. sigh.

5:20 PM  
Blogger beckster said...

Hm. Interesting. And I don't think your a loser at all. :)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Fitness freak said...

The hangover was awesome!! not so keen on 500 days of summer though!

For health, fitness and weight loss tips check out

barrettsfitness.blogspot.com

Sophie

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home