Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The other side of the coin

If I were to have entered a post on here about half an hour ago it would have read something like this:

Sometimes it's just too much.
It's too much rushing.
And too much picking up.
And too much whining.
Too many messes.
Too much cooking-every-night-for-six.
Too many temper tantrums.
Too many spills.
Too little quietness.
Too many people I'm disappointing because I'm late or not able to commit. (probably mostly just myself.)
Too tired.
And have I mentioned all the picking up?
Too many questions.
She never stops.
Oh the questions... that seem tenfold when I'm rushing to try and get supper on the table.
So that some days I just want to sneak away without anyone noticing.

That was half an hour ago. Since then a relaxing light-hearted supper with 5 people that I love.

And a refilled soap dispenser without me even having to ask. (See, it's the little things.)

Thanks J-L.

3 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

Yep. I totally agree, the tiniest things can change the whole atmosphere.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Damero said...

Hey Pam, I just refilled the dish soap!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Wendy Barkman said...

Both sides of that coin are so real.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home