Friday, September 11, 2009

Decisions

A lot of times when I make a decision (especially a major one) I'm left to wonder afterwards if it was the right decision or if there was one that could have been better or...

But for just right now there are 2 decisions that feel just so very right:

1. Deciding to have international students living with us for Abby's sake if for no other. She delights in them and that pleases me.

2. Deciding to build a room downstairs for P. It was a rather spontaneous decision and to be perfectly honest, we didn't have the money tucked away for the reno. And yet, since last Saturday (when they arrived) I haven't for a moment regretted it. Being able to have a home where P&C could live together (when they haven't for most of their lives) as siblings pleases me as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home