Thursday, October 29, 2009

Warning: Contains Graphic Language

Parenting, it's not for the weak stomached nor for the weak humored. (like that's a word)

I'm just sitting here at the computer checking my emails listening to my daughter describe to her father not only HER poops but her brother's as well.

"Dad, today I had a very slimy poop. I tried to wipe it and wipe it but I just couldn't get it all and Debbie had to help me."

"And, Dad, Jack had TWO poops today when he was in BED!"

How can you help but smile really?

5 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

ah, but that we could all talk so frankly.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Damero said...

Everybody poops!

1:32 AM  
Blogger darien said...

I've read this about three times already, and I'm still smiling. Thanks!

3:23 AM  
Blogger Wendy Barkman said...

ah, yes, the trick is how to make sure us parents drop the "poop talk" when other big people are about!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Cakes said...

You MUST laugh. You MUST.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home