Thursday, November 05, 2009

November 4, 2009

4 years ago today I was recovering in a hospital bed after giving birth to my firstborn the day before. It's been exhausting raising her (more questions than I ever could have imagined and more energy than most) and yet I feel lucky every single day that I get to be her mom.

One of her favorite things to do is to watch videos on the computer. I couldn't think of a more fitting gift to her than a video filled with photos of her. And, hey, if you have 5 minutes of time (yeah, it's a bit long, but again, it's for her) maybe you want to see a glimpse into our lucky life too.

Song #1: Who's My Pretty Baby: Elizabeth Mitchell
Song #2: Come Take a Trip in My Airship: Natalie Merchant

6 Comments:

Anonymous bub said...

Nice! :-)

11:17 PM  
Blogger Wendy Barkman said...

Oh, she is gorgeous! What a fun walk down memory lane. Happy Birthday, Abby!

7:29 AM  
Blogger corrie said...

It's like you can feel the energy she emits! It's so hard to believe she was once that little!

Sigh...

10:03 AM  
Blogger darien said...

thank you so much for the many smiles you sent my way today. Happy birthday beautiful Miss Abby. You are such a treasure!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

That makes me a little weepy. In a good way.

11:48 AM  
Blogger pamero said...

Oh, I forgot about the tupperware lids... that girl can find fun in anything! And still is! Happy Birthday Abby!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home