Saturday, January 09, 2010

Three Conversations

#1
J-L: Did you see Kate Gosselin's new hairdo?
ccap: Yup.
[pause]
ccap: I can't believe we just had that conversation.

#2
(in the grocery store)
Abby: Mom, are we close to the bathroom?
J-L: Can you wait until we get home?
Abby: No, I can't.
ccap: (frustrated because this happens pretty much every week): You can wait until we get home.
Abby (quietly): But, I need to fart and I don't want to do it here.
Needless to say we went to the bathroom.

#3
J-L: Super Bowl pool is pretty good. $210.
ccap: Wow, nice. What are we going to do if we win?
J-L: You mean if Abby and Jack win?
J-L: Abby, what are going to do if you win?
Abby: Buy some groceries.

2 Comments:

Blogger mmichele said...

#3. Eldest child or chef in the making.

7:21 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

um...re:#1... I can't believe you guys had that convo either! ha ha

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home