Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Two Jack moments

We're sharing some conversation hearts after supper last night. I dutifully read Abby's and Jack's.

One of his reads "Good-bye". He looks at us quizzically: "I not going anywhere".

----------------------------------------

Reason I'm on the computer at this moment? I'm entering "getting marker out of carpet" into Mr. Google.

Sigh.

--------------------------------------

Addendum: Abby just came in to the room where I was madly trying to get the marker out of the carpet. She wanted me to join her in some game of pretend. I looked at her and said "I'm not going to be X right now. Right now I'm just Frustrated Mommy." To which she replied: "I know, Mom, it's not about me, right?" Think she's heard THAT before? Smile.

2 Comments:

Blogger corrie said...

re: Jack. You should get him a magic eight ball.

re: marker in the carpet. Did it come out? What did you do?

4:21 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

Boy, maybe you should paint in your house - from the stories I've heard lately it seems your house is trying to get more colour into it's walls and carpets any way it can!!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home