Truth is, most social media (yes, including blogs) kind of annoys me. But, then again, I'm easily annoyed. And yet, for whatever reason, I enjoy Twitter. I don't personally tweet. And, withholding a couple of exceptions, I don't really follow anyone I know in real life. But, I will follow ANYONE who can make me laugh regularly. I mean, I like to laugh anyway but if you can make me smile or laugh in 140 characters or less well my hat goes off to you and I don't even wear a hat. Here are some recent faves. Sorry I didn't include their handles but I don't feel like advertising their twitter accounts. (#5 and #8 are my SUPER favorites.)
- Oh you don’t believe everyone in
Americashould own a gun? Well I guess SOMEBODY never saw the last 40 minutes of Tremors. Get educated, pal.
- It's so wrong how the tooth fairy pays baby sharks just 10p per tooth, pops them on necklaces and sells them to surfers for a huge profit.
- Just saw Captain Phillips. Pretty inaccurate. Not a single pirate wore guyliner.
- If I could have any super power it would be to instantly see what Internet comments a person has made when we first shake hands.
- Getting older is hard, but eventually it stops.
- "Any piece of information is 20% more credible if it appears to be a quote".
- Congratulations, parents! The names yelled at dog parks are now less weird than the names yelled at playgrounds.
- Did you guys know that at Chili's if you tell them its your birthday they'll go in the kitchen and feel sad for you?
- I wish I could be half as enthusiastic about anything as Microsoft Word is about a footer being "out of the printable area".
- I’m not a lawmaker, but I was thinking that if you have a really loud ring tone, maybe you should be stabbed in the ear?