Monday, November 22, 2004

Sick of it!

I am sick of feeling sick and I'm sick of studying so the subject is two-fold. I'm sick of the sore throat and the coughing and the stuffed up nose. I'm sick of not being able to breathe at night and I'm sick of having coughing fits in the morning. Enough overuse of the word "sick" yet?

And, about studying: I am finding this **** course completely overwhelming. The stuff doesn't seem to sink in and I don't seem to be able to focus enough to study for long. I try to do the practice exam questions and I'm getting just as many wrong as right. And hence, I'm fairly sure I'm going to fail the course. And I will be so pissed off if I do. It will feel like all the time I've devoted to studying (or frankly, even thinking about studying) will be for nothing. I could have been doing ANYTHING else. I would RATHER have been doing anything else. I will also be pissed off because it will be the first thing I've failed in my life and I will be the only one in the office to have failed and that is going to mess with my pride BIG TIME.

And now, I'm feeling grouchy just having written this. Harumph!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home