Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Christmas

Here I am, back at work. The Christmas season nearly a memory. It was a good Christmas. Better than a lot I've had. I know it has a lot to do with the fact that I'm no longer the odd one out. At least when it comes to family that's part of it. I'm going to try and think of a few highlights to note:

- December 23rd was Christmas with Corrie, Pam and Marja. Ahh. Just typing that brings a smile to my face. Lots of chatting and lots of laughs. A good supper and wonderful presents.

- December 25th: Corrie gave me a framed copy of the Sara Groves' lyrics for "Less Like Scars". And I cried. And I could still cry now just thinking about it. What a wonderful friend. I will miss her as she's off for India now for over a month. It's amazing how life is. 2 years ago that song made me weep my way home from Christmas. And now it still makes me weep but more in remembering.

Okay, I gotta run. L. and E. want to have coffee for a bit so I think I'll join them. I'll type more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home