Friday, December 03, 2004

Frenzy

My life has felt very frenzied this week. Well, not so much my home life but my work life. Monday and Tuesday morning taken up with studying. Studying, studying and more studying. Gosh I was sick of it by Tuesday at lunch.

And then came the exam... Wow. I varied from wanting to burst into tears to feeling the need to burst out laughing to not giving a hoot. But, I did leave in tears. It felt like I'd studied all the wrong things. I felt like the author of the exam had read a different book from me. I was so angry and frustrated. I gave up so much of my personal time for something where I'll most likely fail. And then there's the whole pride thing. I've never failed anything in my life! Horrid. All of those things combined helped me make the decision never to take another one of those exams again in my life. If B. expects me to (and I've already told him this) I will begin looking for another job. I work hard here. Harder than a lot. I give M. a minimum of 2 hours overtime a week. That should be good enough. Plus, it's not like the exam has any impact on my job or how well I do it.

As for the rest of the week: It's been a mad attempt to try to catch up. "Attempt" is the word here; I'm not even remotely CLOSE to catching up.

But, now it's on to the weekend. Ahh. I think we might put up our Christmas tree this weekend. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home