Wednesday, December 29, 2004

More on Christmas

Back from coffee.

I probably won't remember all my gifts but I do like to record them for future reference.

Marja: Shout out Movies and a bag full of food goodies like a korma sauce and a cranberry mustard sauce and the likes.

Corrie: 4 Paris glasses; the framed Sara Groves lyrics.

Pam: The latest Jann Arden book: I'll tell you one damn thing and that's all I know and a couple of jars of raisin curry rice.

Brad: A copy of The Golden Age of Comedy.

Sue: A page-per-day calendar of Shakespeare's insults.

Dwight & Lorna: A food hamper. :-) Some broccoli with the Kraft three cheese ranch dressing; pickles and ice cream.

Wendy: A large popcorn bowl with popcorn seasonings.

My boy: More with Less cookbook; a Close to Home page-per-day calendar; a hand blender and the game Scene It.

Joyska: Yvonne Parks' cd where Joyska sings back-up.

Work: The gift *I* bought. Tee hee. Best of Bridge cookbook.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home