Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Ah, Supertramp

A little Supertramp going through my head this morning:

It's raining again
Oh no, my love's at an end.
Oh no, it's raining again
and you know it's hard to pretend.
Oh no, it's raining again
Too bad I'm losing a friend.
Oh no, it's raining again
Oh will my heart ever mend.

Of course, once I read the lyrics I realize only the first line is true for me at this moment. At least - I HOPE only the first line is true.

Yup, second day of rain. And, so far, I'm lovin' it. I'm a fan of rain. No, not in the incessant, every day being gray and drizzly kind of rain. I think I would tire of living in a place like that. Thankfully, I live in a place with mainly sunny days - even in winter. But, this rain is good, it's needed. It was rather dusty out there with all the snow gone. This will wash the city and give it a fresh look. Mmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home