Thursday, April 07, 2005

Because, when my thoughts are scattered, I like lists

1) I wonder how fat I'm going to get with this pregnancy. I am only at week 10 and I have gained more weight than I am willing to admit at this moment. I'm trying very hard not to feel guilty about it as a lot of the weight gain is due to my queasiness. You don't get the connection? Well, when I was eating I didn't feel queasy so I was nearly ALWAYS eating.

2) We looked at an apartment last night. Yeah, we pretty much have to get a two-bedroom with The Baby coming. Our one-bedroom is filled to capacity. I really didn't like this apartment much at all. And then I get down and I feel like we're doomed to some scuzzy apartment. I know that's COMPLETELY unreasonable with just one apartment but it's the way I get.

3) I work in an office of 10 people. 2 of us are pregnant. L is due in August, myself in October. I really wonder how they are going to fill 2 spots for a year. If I weren't looking forward to being away from work for awhile I would almost feel sorry for them.

4) I'd like to have the guts to go out like this when I'm showing more. I don't mean being skimpy, I just mean showing a bit of belly skin. I don't know that I will have the nerve and I DO know my mother would not approve but even if I could just do it once or twice just for me.

5) Isn't it a little early to have an itchy belly?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone could pull off the bare belly look, it'd be you.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

You better watch it gal - I thought I was looking overly biggish for 7 weeks and felt 'Too" pregnant. So they gave me an ultrasound to see if I had made a mistake with the date.

No mistake.............just.....TWINS!

So, when are you up for an ultrasound? :)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home