Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The thing is...

I don't really like attention. It's the way I am. It's not that I'm shy or demure or a wallflower. Not at all. I do like to talk about myself as much as the next person. But, I'm not crazy about others talking about or caring about me too much. I tend to be the one who does the work and then blends into the background when the applause is going on. Again, not that I don't like to be thanked but I'd rather have it done one on one. I know, complicated.

I feel as though this pregnancy messes with that a bit.

I told my coworkers yesterday. Sigh. Now I realize why I wanted to hold off telling them. And now every morning I am going to deal with "how are you, Cynthia?"; "how are you feeling this morning?" over and over and over again. Blech!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home