Monday, March 21, 2005

Time Out

I feel as though I need a bit of a time out today. A time out to go find a quiet, solitary spot to cry. I had a horrific sleep again last night. This baby is reeking havoc with my body and especially my stomach and I'm tired of it. I want to be happy, I really do. But right now I just want to go in a corner and cry.

Morning sickness, schmorning sickness. This is 24/7 sickness. And no, I am NOT puking but I really don't know if that would be much worse. When people ask how I'm doing I tell them I'm queasy quite a lot but that it's not that bad because I'm not puking. Well, I've changed my mind, it IS that bad. How is this constant state of feeling as though I'm going to puke in about half a day BETTER than actually puking? I don't know.

Oh yeah, and add to that the fact that I've already gained about half of the total weight that I'd lost back and I'm that much more depressed. (I recognize that that was a poorly formed sentence but you'd have to realize how truly exhausted I am to know that I REALLY DON'T CARE.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Sorry.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home