Monday, March 14, 2005

So when does the glow start?

I am pregnant. Wow, that's one of the first times I've actually typed that out. Whacky. Unreal to me yet.

All I know so far is that I have nearly consistently felt a little queasy since this whole thing began. A little queasy with very sore boobs. And nearly always tired and a little (my husband may say a LOT) on the cranky side. I don't WANT to feel this way but I do. When I used to think about being pregnant one of the things that appealed to me the most was not having a period for 9 months. But, if I continue like this I don't know if I see that as a bonus anymore. The breast soreness and the queasiness are continuous and the monthly cramps and heavy bleeding are momentary.

And yet, I really do hate to complain. I recognize that thousands before me have felt much worse. I have a friend who damaged her esophagus due to continual vomiting. So, really, what do I have to whine about? But, I want to feel excited and happy. That's all I'm saying.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well *I'm* excited and happy for you - does that count? :)

12:14 PM  
Blogger ccap said...

The Husband says:

You are NOT grumpy, sweetie.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home