Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Three unrelated tidbits

1) I'm feeling much better this morning. Still a little queasy but I had a reasonably good sleep so that makes a huge difference.

2) It looks as though my boy and I will be going to New York City this summer. Won't be cheap but it will be fun. Hopefully this trip doesn't fall through like the Cuba one did.

3) Helped my mom move last night. While moving I came to the realization that perhaps I came by my need for organization from my father and not my mother. Nearly all of her boxes were a mishmash of stuff with the majority of the boxes left wide open. I am one of those who not only closes my boxes but seals them AND labels them. Perhaps it IS a bit insane. I can admit that but it certainly makes it a lot easier for stacking purposes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a better day.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home