Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Questions.

1) If I go out for the evening and Abby naps the entire time can that really be considered a break? I should get another one, no?

2) When we were walking through the park on Sunday we saw a gang (as in group, not hoodlums) of Harley Davidson driving people. And I just wondered how that comes about. Do they have a group contact list on their email system and every Sunday someone sends out an email saying where they are going to meet this week and where they're going to drive? Thinking about some long-haired, leather-wearing person typing up an email like that makes me smile.

3) Last night as I was driving home I got completely cut off in traffic and I found myself looking around for support from the other drivers. As in, "Did you SEE that?" Am I the only one who does this?

4) Have you ever been shaving and thought "man, these 3 blades are just NOT enough."? How far will they go? Exactly HOW many blades is the right amount?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you asked...

1) Yes, it is a break, and no, you don't get another one. Just count your blessings she wasn't awake and screaming the whole time.

2) Yup, there's actually a couple of websites for them, along with a few listservs that I know of.

3) Unfortunately, aggressive, rude, immature drivers seem to be all to common.

4) One blade, if used properly is better than the two, three, four and five blade razors. The "disposable" razor blades contribute a lot more waste to our society than the double-edge razor with a nice stainless steel handle ever could. Think about how much plastic and steel go into all those disposable razor cartridges, and how much energy goes into making them...

3:42 PM  
Blogger Raehan said...

Where I live, rich computer geeks get all dressed up in leather outfits on the weekends and ride together on Harleys. It's a bit weird.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

1) I think you should get a break during the babe's awake time too.

2) I bet they do have e-mail lists. We found out this year that our tax lady and her hubby (a tax man) have a Harley & they love it. Totally changed my preconceived notions about tax preparers! Now I picture her on a bike in leather, instead of behind a desk with photos of her grandkids.

3) I look around at other drivers too. I believe we should unite in our pissed-off-ness.

4) 3 blades? I didn't know you could get 3 blades. I use my 2-blade razors for a very long time. Til they're very dull & it finally occurs to me that I can actually break out a new one.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home