Monday, April 24, 2006

What you can do when your daughter's napping and you don't feel like doing anything constructive.

Go here and find out what celebrity you look like. Apparently they base it on face structure and blah, blah, blah. However, I tried twice with VERY different results. Apparently a haircut and glasses changes my face structure dramatically. With the short hair it tells me I look like Emma Watson (of Harry Potter fame) and Robert Redford (if I'm to be told I look like any man on the planet I'm QUITE okay with it being RR.) And with the long hair it says Carrie Underwood (of American Idol fame) and Tom Hanks (and if you don't know who that is I don't even know how to help you).

2 Comments:

Blogger Raehan said...

You do look alike!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Eric Postma said...

I just did it too. Guess who I look like.... Christopher Walken! Ha! That's awesome! (Don't push your politics on me.)

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home