Friday, April 07, 2006

Three things

1) The natural/homeopathic nose drops? Soooo didn't work for me.
2) Lying on the bed on my back with my head hanging over the side of the bed while my daughter screamed? Yeah, made me feel like a drug addict ignoring my daughter trying to get my next hit.
3) It appears that Peanut has now caught my cold. The cry? Sad. The coughs? Miserable. The runny nose? Dismal. But the most heart-breaking of all: The Look she gives me that says "Mom, is there nothing you can do for me?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Just pray that you don't have to force some of those saline drops in Abby's nose, 'cause that's one of the worst things I've had to do. Tears can still well up in my eyes when I remember the look of panic on my daughters eyes when she thought I was smothering her.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you and Abby feel better soon! I have a sick baby in the house too, and it is sad sad sad. Hopefully I won't catch what she has...

3:35 PM  
Blogger Joyska said...

praying for health to invade (and stay) in your home. Miss ya cynthia...

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home