Thursday, March 30, 2006

My 5 month review.

The thing about being your own boss is that there are no deadlines and no repercussions. Sure, I might SET a deadline but I know that I'm not going to get mad and I know that there won't be any brokers shrieking on the phone because I promised to have the fridge cleaned out by Thursday.

I keep thinking having some goals and a to do list would be a good idea. I think about it... and then I go back to reading blogs or watching tv or cuddling with my girl.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really want you doing much else than that, Moodge. You've earned this break, and you deserve to just hang out. Besides, you are raising the most beautiful little girl in the whole wide world, and that is not a task to be taken lightly ;-)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Raehan said...

Oh, just cuddle with the girl. The fridge will only get messy again. The cuddles will last you forever.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

You can never cuddle a child too much.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home