Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A little game.

Okay, I'm rather tired. So this is a bit of a do-it-yourself post. Match the adjective with the statement.

(1) Being out with my sister last night. (First time in a long time.)
(2) The play at MTC Warehouse.
(3) Coming out to see my passenger window broken and a huge mess in my car.
(4) Realizing that they didn't steal anything, not even the $1.50 worth of change.
(5) The drive home.
(6) My sister sitting in the backseat as we drove home.
(7) Trying to tuck a blanket into the door with my husband so that the snow wouldn't fill the car overnight.
(8) Cuddling with my husband to warm myself.
(9) Watching the clock radio tick by. 11:30... 12:00... 12:20... 1:00... 1:30
(10) Waking again at 3:00 to a wide-awake daughter (who for some reason had been sleeping since about 7).
(11) Not being able to breathe properly without my throat aching.
(12) The three of us all being sick.
(13) The drive to work this morning.
(14) Realizing there's a good chance we won't be able to go celebrate my nephew's birthday due to the storm.
(15) Having to deal with Autopac and a car repair place and how to pick up Abby in this weather with no window due to some idiot with too much time on his/her hands and little to no morals. (Sorry, I know, he/she's probably not an idiot. Probably misunderstood and someone who slipped through the cracks and someone who on a good day I would feel sorry for and try to help. But, today's not that day.)

(a) Pleasant
(b) Aggravating
(c) Sluggish
(d) Comforting
(e) Delightful
(f) Brilliant
(g) Annoying
(h) Disappointing
(i) Cold
(j) Inconvenient
(k) Bothersome
(l) Comical
(m) Chilly
(n) Exhausting
(o) Frustrating

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the Irish word for a day like that is...

SHITE! rhymes with fight. means what you think it might.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#15. You are too kind.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a genius idea for a post - love it! Will likely borrow it! Hope things start looking up soon.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Just D said...

well happy freakin' holidays eh? Hope it gets fixed quickly and that you do get to your neph's bday!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

At least the play was good! And somehow it felt like poetic irony that a night out at a play about finding luck in the mostly unlucky circumstances ended with a smashed window and a good laugh on the way home. But I realize that I have the luxury of finding the poetic irony in it while you deal with autopac.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your night last night sucked. Hope you made it out to the birthday celebrations...

6:07 PM  
Blogger Nichole said...

I'm so sorry! I hope the rest of your week is better ...

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home