Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Five

Missed out on Thursday Thirteen so I thought I'd give it a shot today. (On a lesser scale. I don't currently have the attention span for 13. The list should help to explain why.)

1. August 15th is coming so close it's nearly palpable to me now. I can feel a restlessness in my skin.

2. I'm on holidays now for a week. Yay! Forecast for the week: Hot and sunny.

3. Yes, I'll do some responsible stuff like packing but...

4. I'm starting off the week with camping with some of my favorite friends and...

5. Ending off the week with camping with my favorite boy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Sounds like a lovely week.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Have fun!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds GRrrr-eat!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Joyska said...

Hey, I am planning on calling you, but I wanted to let you know that I am returning to Winnipeg... like moving back, not just visiting. I plan on returning by the end of August as a full time job awaits me at Blessings on Regent on September 1! Life is changing so fast, but I wanted you to know! I'll call you soon!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home