Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

I asked J-L for an idea for my Thursday Thirteen today. His suggestion: Thirteen Things I love about Folk Fest. Took me about 13 seconds.

1. Sunshine
2. Mud
3. Music
4. The Handmade Village

5. People watching
6. Reusable plates
7. Unique foods
8. Our small (but ever growing) community of friends and family
9. The sea of tarps
10. Stories
11. Loose, summertime clothing
12. Being outdoors for 3 days (and nights) straight
13. Not being at work for 3 days straight

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Happy sigh.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I'd agree with all of them except the mud. I hope there isn't any mud.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but then again, there's always mud, isn't there? i've been thinking of you all weekend - knowing you're in folk festival heaven! enjoy!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home