Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Questions
feel free to answer any or all of them

1. Why is it a lot of restaurants/bars have several different types of beer on tap but never have both Pepsi and Coke on tap?
2. Why is the bathroom so far away from my desk?
3. Why is it that in most homes women still do a lot of the cooking and yet the most famous chefs are men?
4. Why, when I enter the word "apple" in Google images do I get 9 images of Apple related computer paraphernalia before I get an image of the fruit?
5. Will it ever stop raining?
6. How many talent or romance type reality shows can they come up with?
7. Why did I just eat that piece of brownie when I really wasn’t hungry for it?
8. Why can’t I stop looking at houses even though we’ve found one now?
9. If your acting career has culminated in you dressing in a Listerine or toothbrush costume and figure skating on television shouldn’t you try some other career?
10.Why can I never be blasé about spending money?
11. Why do I always respond to stress by overeating?
12. in conjunction with #10 How much will I weigh by the time we’re all done with house decisions?
13. When does the Bourne Ultimatum come out?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, ccap, here's my question....

Why aren't you THANKFUL BEYOND BELIEF that the bathroom is so far from your desk?

This is from someone whose desk is way to close to it...

3:56 PM  
Blogger corrie said...

#5 - no, it will never stop raining. we will have no real summer at all this year. snow-rain-snow. that's how it's going to be.

5:23 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

Re:#2-Because the universe knows you pee so rarely that it's not really fair to have it so close to someone who won't use it. They put it closer to people who will sometimes have a 'run to the bathroom' mode. Unlike you. :p

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be thankful that you are unable to be blase about money. This is coming from someone who lets go of it a little too freely and impulsively. You will only regret it and/or have nothing to show for it except a closet full of shoes. How many does one need anyway?

Incidently, it may come of no surprise to you that I agree with Pam on the bathroom thing. I hate that I have to go down two hallways to get to mine at work.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

How many paces to the bathroom?

12:42 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

#13-August 3rd.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home