Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

I think this blog should shortly be renamed "all lists, all the time".

Thirteen Things I'm Hoping to Do This Weekend to Avoid Thinking About House Hunting.

1. Go to some garage sales.
2. Have a picnic with my extended family.
3. Put some flowers on my dad's grave.

4. Work on my as-yet-undiscovered talent of whittling.
5. Spend the night in a hotel with my boy and my babe.
6. Walk through a park.
7. Find Osama bin Laden.
8. Eat some cheese. (Moodge, that one's 'specially for you.)
9. Splash in a pool with my girl.
10. Go deep sea fishing.
11. Relax in a hot tub.
12. Pick some lilacs.
13. Break my heroin addiction.

5 Comments:

Blogger corrie said...

You're addicted to heroin? Wow, you think you know a person and then, whammo, they tell you they're addicted to hard core drugs...

You'd think I would have seen the signs... or at least the track marks.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And while you're at it, maybe you can help O.J. out and "find the real killer".

4:56 PM  
Blogger Joyska said...

yah ... you think finding Osama bin Laden is EASY? I think that whittleing is a little more "pc"

Although... if you combine the heroin issue, with the finding bin Laden... you might get lucky! haha

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also there is the pesky global warming problem to solve.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

This is the best list I've read all day!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home