Monday, May 07, 2007

Note to my family and friends

Housing prices in Winnipeg are extremely high. I won't be able to get my dream house. Well, I suppose I could but I'd still like to eat and buy clothes sometimes and save for our retirement. I'm a bit crazy and frivolous that way. I've come to terms with that and shed a few tears over that. It'll be okay. We may not get a house we love but hopefully eventually we'll get one we like a bit. This is where you come in. Please pretend you like it. I'm sensitive and vulnerable that way. Even if the carpet is a bad colour or it's small or the layout isn't the best please fake it when you come to visit me for the first time.

Thank you.

4 Comments:

Blogger mmichele said...

oh my.
it will be your's, and that is what will make it beautiful.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Well, you've put up with my seventies carpet for all these years (though it would be a stretch to say you pretended to like it :-), so I think I could do that for you. :-)

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell you have a great family that will not only pretend to like it, but will genuinely like it because it is yours.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Whippersnapper said...

I love your house!!

=>

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home