Tuesday, May 01, 2007

House hunting - update

Yeah, that house that kept me awake Sunday night? We're not taking it. We walked through it again and there were several issues that came to light the second time through that we hadn't noticed the first time. And it's okay. Our house is out there somewhere, waiting for us. And we have time. Lots of time. Our lease is only up October 1. (Although, in my ideal world I'd like to move in summer rather than fall.)

And now I'm signed up to receive emails about houses from various agents as well as comfree. And it's fun to receive emails and to have my heart racing as I open them and wonder with delight "ooh, is THIS my home?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooh. House hunting is fun when you have time to take it slowly.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home