Friday, November 16, 2007

Just to make SOME of you jealous

This afternoon I am off work.

This afternoon I am going to sit in a van with 2 of my favourite people and visit and laugh and sing and read stories.

This evening I am going to swim in a hotel pool with my baby girl.

Tomorrow I am going to spend more hours in a van and again relax in a hotel pool.

Tomorrow I am going to get started on my Christmas shopping.

Tomorrow night I am going to a Sara Groves concert in Minneapolis with some MORE of my favourite people.

I can hardly wait.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Oh shut UP!

This evening, I'll be sitting in my house doing nothin' and tomorrow will be much of the same.

Yeah, I'm jealous.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SARA GROVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky lucky girl.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... they all sound so very good! How was it? Do tell.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home