Thursday, November 01, 2007

More cuteness

I'm actually a little embarrassed to put these on here because:
(a) I canNOT for the life of me figure out how to turn the videos on youtube.
(b) the sound is VERY quiet.

So, basically, they are best viewed if either you or your monitor are turned 90 degrees and if your sound is somewhere around 11. Should be fun, hey?

But, enough with excuses on to the videos:

#1: My singing monkey. Explanation: Abby has a book with a lot of nursery rhymes and simple kids' songs. It's one of her favorites. Every day I have to go through it and sing all the ones that I know. Bonus cuteness: Right towards the end of the video you'll hear her say "shh!". That's because she's gotten to the page with The Wheels on the Bus. One of the verses: The mamas on the bus say "shh, shh".

Secondly, my counting monkey. Very hard to hear but yes, she does count to 10. (She can actually do it in French too but that bragging will have to wait for another day.) For some unknown reason though, she is not particularly fond of three in English OR French.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a keeper! (like there are any that aren't...)

10:17 AM  
Blogger pamero said...

Holy Monkey!
She'd better have that on tonight!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Love these videos! It's funny about the number 3. Sydney had a tough time with it too. Then she got it, and would leave out 7. Go figure.

The "shh" is the best though.

PS: I can't figure out how to turn videos either! I wish I knew.

11:55 AM  
Blogger mmichele said...

too bad my neck hurts.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home