Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - as random as they come

1. I was just walking through Zellers at lunch (needed some new Christmas lights) and I noticed an ad for their restaurant. Their slogan? "Our passion – Great food" I'm so sorry if your passion is great food and you work in the Zellers restaurant.

2. Apparently pizza is really just the crust to my daughter. Last night I made chicken pot pie and at one point she requested more pizza. She still had plenty of veggies and chicken on her plate what she was looking for was more crust.

3. I LOVE Christmas music – especially the traditional carols. No idea why I felt it necessary to bring that up.

4. However, I'm not very fond of "there'll be much mistletoeing".

5. That pot pie I mentioned earlier? Yeah, still tasty reheated for lunch today.


6. I’m glad both my husband's and my work Christmas parties are done. That's one of my least favorites parts of the season.

7. Re: #4. Although, I should have brought a bigger piece – that REALLY didn't fill me up.

8. The question I have for this lady is: Do you really think you're going to get hired again after your name gets out in such a manner?

9. At Halloween jelly beans become orange and black. At Christmas time they become green and red. Why is there no holiday when they become red, purple, pink and black?

10. My daughter helped me wrap presents last night. We only got two done (as you can imagine, it's much faster to do it by myself) but I'm still sitting here with a goofy grin on my face thinking about our fun – especially thinking of her trying to wrap Auntie Pam's gift in her baby blanket 'cause she wanted to give it to her.

11. This Saturday is Christmas with my friends. Yay!

12. Tonight (see #1) we are FINALLY getting our tree up. Abby will be so delighted – she LOVES Christmas lights.

13. I have begun to feel stirrings within. I gotta say, my Very Favorite part of being pregnant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

RE: #3 and #4 - Ditto!

RE: #9 - apart from black and maybe purple, aren't those valentine's colours?

RE: #2, #10 and #12 - your daughter is too cute for words. Vergil was going to ask JL on Sunday whether whatever Abby was drinking happened to be magical mogolian spot serum...

RE: #13 - Amen!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So excited about #13!!!

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home