Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Reason #238 why I won't be able to homeschool* this kid

She'll be smarter than me** by the second grade.

Conversation in our house last night:

Abby: Mom, what sound does a cow make?
Mom: Moooo, mooo.
Abby: What sound does a sheep make?
Mom: Baaa, baaa.
Abby: What sound does a kitty make?
Mom: Meooow, meooow
(Hey, I grew up on a farm, I'm pretty good with these ones.)
Abby: What sound does a seahorse make?
Mom: [stunned silence.]

crickets chirping.

* Not that I was planning to anyway but whatever.

** Or should be "than I am"? - Just trying to prove my point I guess.

4 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

After laughing and then thinking for a minute the best I could come up with was: 'Glug, glug?'

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still wondering about reason #237...

3:32 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

I was thinking "glub, glub" as well! Time to consult Spongebob!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is just TOO funny!!!

Accidental poet ;)

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home