Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

(Because I need to jot some of these down and here is as good a place as any.)

Thirteen Abby-isms
1. Zimmer = living room
2. Scarf = apron
3. Scooby = excuse me
4. My fine = her response to "do you have to go pee?"
5. Updowndairs = upstairs (downstairs is just that, downstairs)
6. Cake = snot
7. Meeker = music
8. Bernie = Bert & Ernie (hey, she's a time saver)
9. Eminano = Emiliano (her boyfriend from daycare)
10. Pay dot = play doh
11. No something in there = nothing in there
12. Cudder = colour
13. With = an unnecessary word. That is, "Mom, cudder me" or "Dad, pay dot me"

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Keep writing them down. They are so cute! I wish I had written down the things my children said at that age because I know I've forgotten most of them.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes me want to see you all :)

Sue

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so cute. My son coined the word "huggle," when he said, "Let's huggle, mom."

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home