Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Three year-olds are funny... and, what I've become obsessed with

It seems I've entirely lost interest in posting on this blog. Too busy with another obsession of mine: photography.

For the three of you who actually read this and haven't become annoyed with my ever present camera: I'm in the midst of completing a 365 day photo project. That's right, one photo every day for a full year. I barely wanted to admit it at first for fear that I wouldn't complete it. But, now that I'm in the triple digits I feel like maybe there's hope that I stick with it.

If you're so inclined, it's here.

And, also, a wee video for you. Bit of background: There's a joke that J-L enjoys getting people with and it goes like this:

J-L: It smells like updog in here.
other person: What's updog?
J-L: I don't know, what's up with you, dog?

And now Jack has taken to telling the joke as well. His version (in case you can't hear it in the video):

Jack: It smells like hotdog in here.
Jack: What's hotdog?
Jack: I don't know, what's up with you, hot dog?




3 Comments:

Blogger darien said...

oh, I loved, loved LOVED the picture of your mom.

7:37 PM  
Blogger corrie said...

Still love the way his voice gets all high pitched at the end there. Ha ah ah aha haa ha ha...

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Heather Plett said...

Everyone in our family is now wandering around trying to imitate Jack. :)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home