Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Back to Normal

And, for the most part, everything is back to normal. It's amazing how quickly the insanity of the season seems like a distant memory. On some levels it's a good thing as we are both back to eating properly and not just inhaling every type of treat that crosses our paths. But, on the other hand it's rather sad and depressing as work is also back on track with nary a holiday in sight. I knew this as soon as I came in and discovered files on my desk. Sigh. Time to charge back into it.

How's this for a surreal moment: My husband worked out and showered next to his ex-wife's new boyfriend. Yikes! I think that might persuade me to change gyms. Not him. Being the big-hearted man that he is he spoke to the guy and told him not to be uncomfortable or anything.

Things are looking good for our trip to Cuba. Now THAT'S something that might keep me pleasant for the next 2 months of winter. J-L spoke to the pastor yesterday and I think he's now getting pumped about it too. Which is good as some of the energy should come from him when it comes to traveling or I'm going to think he's only going because he wants to keep me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home