Friday, February 11, 2005

My New Plan

It's amazing how closely a cycle can be watched when one is trying to get pregnant. February 17, 18 and 19 (hey, I'm still not THAT regular) are looming on the horizon. Each day draws them closer. And each day I feel the dread worsen.

But, I'm trying out a new plan. The New Plan involves me strongly believing that I'm not pregnant. It's just like every other month for the past 20 some years. The days come, I bleed (sorry if that's too graphic for some - hey, it's MY blog) and then they go and life continues. And that's that. A good life. No complaints.

I'm desperately hoping that this New Plan helps me make it through those days. I'm hoping this New Plan helps push away the sadness, the anger. That somehow it tricks me into a nonchalant attitude about it all. One can hope. At least on February 11th one can hope. We'll see how well I stick to The Plan on February 18.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home