Thursday, April 14, 2005

In other news

Anyone who knows me well or has read my profile knows that I love Jann Arden - both as a singer and humorist.

And, she puts on one of the best concerts with her singing and wit.

Guess what?

She's coming to town.

And guess what else?

I GOT TICKETS (for my sister and me) FOR THE THIRD ROW ON THE FLOOR! (Yes, yelling was necessary.)

I am giddy in anticipation. The only concern is that the concert is a day before my due date. Here's hoping that either changes (the due date - I don't think they'll change the concert date just because of me) or that I'm early or late.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Or else I'll be holding your legs closed for the whole concert!

8:24 AM  
Blogger ccap said...

I already told J-L that if we had peanut BEFORE the concert he may have to hang out in the hallway the whole night in case he/she needed nursing. :-)

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home