Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Conundrum

I work in an office. This means dressing up daily. I really don't mind doing this. I enjoy suits and nice shoes. But, when I get home I am quite pleased to be able to remove said suits and shoes in favour of more comfortable clothing. This is especially enjoyable in the winter as one thing I do NOT like to wear (and have to in our weather) are (is?) nylons. What a pleasure it is to pull those tight, restrictive items off at the end of a long day.

I still look forward to that every day. Except now I've realized that I CAN'T remove the tight, restrictive item as it's actually my skin and body and not my clothes. What's a girl to do?

I know, I know, it will all be over soon. But I still like to record these memories for future reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home