Tuesday, August 23, 2005

NY, NY (a few photos in no particular order)

Typical NYC scene - a street vendor. Purses seemed to be one of the most common this time with sunglasses, skirts and watches coming in close behind.


And that, my friends, is a happy girl. I find the photos of me that I like the best are of me when I'm on trips or at my wedding - a time when I'm about as happy as I can be. (Hanging out in Greenwich Village.)


My boy hanging out by Yankee Stadium.



I love bridges and the Brooklyn Bridge has got to be up there as one of my all-time favorites.
Sorry about the angle. This is the play we saw while in NYC. Liev Shrieber (to Alan Alda's left) was phenomenal. I mean, everyone was great but he just stood out and it makes sense that he got a Tony for his work.
Ahh, Letterman. Our hotel was just around the corner from here.
The outdoor flower market just outside our hotel.

A shot of us doing the uber-romantic (but uber-expensive) carriage ride around Central Park. Not quite sure what our driver is focusing on but c'est la vie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Lovely pics. Makes me wanna go back - but then, it doesn't take much to make me wanna go back!

The pic of you on the stairs reminds me of one I have of you sitting on some steps in Venice. Might be kinda fun to hang them side by side in a "happy traveller" collage :-)

8:32 AM  
Blogger ccap said...

Interesting that you would say that 'cause I have one of me sitting on some steps below the bridge in Sidney as well as one of me sitting below the Eiffel Tower - all of which I like quite a lot. Perhaps it's SITTING and traveling that makes me happy. :-)

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home