Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Killing my daughter with love

I suppose it all fits. Since I gained enough weight for triplets it only makes sense that I would produce enough breastmilk for 3 babies as well.

Holy hannah!

Trying to breastfeed (a.k.a. blinding Abby with the force of the squirt to her eye) and holding a beach towel under the other breast to keep myself from wetting my shirt, my shorts and the entire bed all the while trying to sit in a way that will not send shooting pains through my ass due to the episiotomy is an art form I have yet to perfect.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

At least you've still got your sense of humour :-)

6:35 PM  
Blogger mmichele said...

yeah, i was always amazed at how FAR breast milk could spray. like, you could blind the company across the room as well, water the plants, and put out cooking grease fires.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home