Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Baby

Well, apparently we are having a November baby. Yes, I was secretly wishing that we would have a Halloween baby. I thought it would be kind of cute for a Christmas baby to give birth to a Halloween baby. Plus, seems to me birthday parties practically plan themselves this time of year. Who needs to put together a goodie bag if you can just take the birthday guests out trick-or-treating?

But, alas, that wasn't to be. Peanut has other plans. He/she has been VERY active of late. Actually, very active all the way through but even more so this past week. We sat down and had a heart to heart about that the other day. I tried to persuade him/her that there's a LOT more room out here than there is in there. But, apparently that didn't work either.

Oh well. Maybe he/she is waiting until we FINALLY get the nursery done, I dunno.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

I just KNOW you're trying to get even and wait until I leave for Alberta! Grrr!

4:27 PM  
Blogger mmichele said...

as long as the christmas baby doesn't give birth to a christmas baby :)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I'll wager that this baby will come on or before this weekend. S/He knows that her/his Auntie Heather HAS to be around.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - I was hoping for a Halloween baby too!

Happy delivery! I'll email you soon.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home